More power? Check. Better traction? Definitely. Less shifting? Yup. Funky uneven pedal stroke? Not with Wolf Tooth PowerTrac Elliptical (PTE) chainrings. Our proprietary design means a slightly less ovalized ring (10%) with less aggressive timing (112 degree) than competitors versions; any change to your pedal stroke is unnoticeable for most riders, but they still provide the POWER and TRACTION benefits inherent to oval chainrings.
Wolf Tooth patented Drop-Stop wide/narrow tooth profile for the ultimate chain retention and mud-shedding ability.
- These rings fit on the Shimano XT M8000, SLX M7000, Deore M6000, or FC MT5100 1x or 2x cranksets.
- Use only the stock Shimano XT M8000 or SLX M7000 chainring bolts
- These CAN be mounted to the XTR 9000 series cranks, but you will have to use the bolt caps that come with that crankset and you will need to file roughly 1mm off the threaded boss on each bolt cap (they are a little too long and don't allow the ring to be tightened down).
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
- Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes
- Must use the stock chainring bolts. The Wolf Tooth chainring bolts are a different size.
- Ovality of 10% and timing of 112 degree after TDC (top dead center)
- Maximum diameter is that of a chainring 2t bigger than the size you order so be sure there is adequate chainstay clearance.
- Chainline: 49mm
- Boost Crankset Chainline: 52mm
- Mount type: 96 BCD for Shimano M8000 and M7000
- Chain Compatibility: Drop-Stop A tooth profile for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
|Black / 32T||812719022415||OVAL-M8K-32||210000007568|